- created by or suggesting a hollow cavity inside lung area, offering a sound that way made by blowing into a clear decanter.
- generated by, or showing, a cavity in the lung area, not filled, and providing a sound that way produced by blowing into an empty decanter.
- the sound heard in auscultation resembling the hollow sound produced by blowing over the mouth of a bottle
- Resembling the noise produced by blowing throughout the lips of a flask: put on certain noises gotten in auscultation and percussion for the upper body: as, amphoric respiration: amphoric resonance; an amphoric voice, whisper, or cough.
Sentence for "amphoric"
- Percussion gives a dull sound or…
- View More