- Having a prostyle or collection of columns at each and every end but not one across the edges, such as some Greek temples.
- Having columns at either end although not across the sides.
- Doubly prostyle; having columns at each end, but not at the sides.
- marked by columniation having no-cost columns in porticoes either at both finishes or at both edges of a structure
- An amphiprostyle temple or edifice.
- actually, having columns in both front and behind.
- Definition for "amphiprostyle"
- Having a prostyle or collection of columns at…
- View More
- Sentence for "amphiprostyle"
- Synonym for "amphiprostyle"
- Equivalent for "amphiprostyle"
- Etymologically Related for "amphiprostyle"