- The union of the sperm and egg in sexual reproduction.
- sexual reproduction
- The union of a male and female gamete
- In biology, the mingling of the genetic inclinations of two parents in intimate reproduction, considered abstractly, as distinct from amphigony or even the reproductive procedure.
- reproduction relating to the union or fusion of a male and a lady gamete
- union of sperm and egg in intimate reproduction
- Definition for "amphimixis"
- Sentence for "amphimixis"
- He attributed variation partly to the…
- View More
- Hypernym for "amphimixis"
- Variant for "amphimixis"