- A unit of magnetomotive power into the meter-kilogram-second system add up to the magnetomotive power around a path connecting one turn of a conducting loop holding a current of 1 ampere.
- the unit of magnetomotive force
- a unit of magnetomotive force add up to the magnetomotive force made by the passage of 1 ampere through 1 complete turn of a coil; add up to 1.257 gilberts
- A unit of magnetomotive power add up to the merchandise of just one total convolution (of a coiled conductor) into one ampère of present.
- Definition for "ampere-turn"
- A unit of magnetomotive power into the meter-kilogram-second…
- View More
- Hypernym for "ampere-turn"
- Cross Reference for "ampere-turn"
- Equivalent for "ampere-turn"