- The electric cost transferred past a specified circuit point by an ongoing of 1 ampere in a single hour.
- a unit of electric fee, equal to the fee transmitted by a present of one ampere within one time through a specified part of a circuit, add up to 3600 coulombs.
- In electricity, a unit of volume, the electrical energy transported by an ongoing of 1 ampere in one time. It is equal to 3,600 coulombs.
- a unit of fee add up to 3600 coulombs
- Definition for "ampere-hour"
- The electric cost transferred past a specified circuit…
- View More
- Sentence for "ampere-hour"