- the potency of a power existing expressed in amperes.
- The electric current's strength carried by a conductor or device created as calculated by amperes.
- The strength of an ongoing of electricity held by a conductor or created by a device, measured in ampères.
- The strength of a power existing assessed in amperes.
- The strength of an electrical current measured in amperes.
- the strength of an electric present measured in amperes
Sentence for "amperage"
- The Global Warming scientists at Mars-Vulcan…
Hypernym for "amperage"
Same Context for "amperage"
Urban Dictionary for "amperage"