- reduction; ousting, particularly, of a corporate officer from office
- deprivation of possession
- Removal; ousting; specially, removing a corporate officer from their office.
- starvation of ownership.
- reduction; ejection; ejectment from ownership or workplace, at the time of an officer of a corporation.
- movement away from; a moving away; removal.
- In law: An unlawful taking of chattels.
- The act of turning away an owner of an estate in land ahead of the cancellation of their estate.
- In corporations, removal of an official of a corporation prior to the termination for the term which is why he had been appointed.
Sentence for "amotion"
- Another possibility is amotion for stay…
Synonym for "amotion"