- Strongly lured or disposed to love, particularly sexual love.
- Indicative of love or sexual desire: an amorous glimpse.
- Of or of love: an amorous poem.
- becoming in love; enamored: he previously been amorous of the girl because the time they found.
- Inclined to love; having a propensity to love, or even sexual satisfaction; loving; fond; affectionate; because, an amorous personality.
- Indicating love or sexual interest.
- Of or regarding, or produced by, love.
- Affected with love; crazy; enamored.
- Inclined to love; having a propensity to love, or to sexual pleasure; enjoying; fond; affectionate.
- impacted with love; crazy; enamored; -- frequently with of; formerly with on.
- Of or concerning, or from, love.
- inclined toward or showing love
- expressive of or exciting intimate love or love
- Inclined to love; having a propensity to love; sexually attracted; loving; fond: as, an amorous personality.
- crazy; enamored: usually with of, previously often with upon.
- Pertaining or concerning love; made by or suggesting love; conveying or breathing love.
- Synonyms Loving, tender, passionate, ardent, amatory.
- Definition for "amorous"
- Strongly lured or disposed to love, particularly sexual…
- View More
- Sentence for "amorous"
- Quotes for "amorous"
- "Men and women are not born…"
- View More
- Synonym for "amorous"
- Rhyme for "amorous"
- Equivalent for "amorous"
- Same Context for "amorous"
- Urban Dictionary for "amorous"