- the main, light bulb, or any other plant part of several chiefly western us flowers, such as for instance particular types of Agave, Chlorogalum, and Yucca, made use of instead for detergent.
- A plant very much accustomed.
- any one of parts for the Agave (or comparable) flowers, when made use of as soap
- various other Mexican and North American flowers used as soap
- Any detergent plant, and/or section of it used as a detergent, since the roots of Agave Americana, Chlorogalum pomeridianum, etc.
- A Mexican title for roots of varied species of plants which have detergent properties and utilized as a replacement for detergent.
- title of a number of flowers which furnish these origins.
Sentence for "amole"
- Foam from their muzzles drips onto…
Urban Dictionary for "amole"