- Variant of amuck.
- Out of control, specially when equipped and dangerous
- In a frenzy of violence, or on a killing spree; berserk
- in a murderous frenzy
- wildly; without self-control
- a person who works amok; in Malay and Moro/Philippine tradition, one that attempts to destroy many more, particularly expecting that they can be killed by themselves.
- An affray by which one or more people (Malays) run amuck. See the quotation.
- See amuck.
- identical to amuck (but a questionnaire nearer the original). See amuck.
- To run amuck (which see).
- frenzied as though possessed by a demon
Sentence for "amok"
Phrases for "amok"
Rhyme for "amok"
Equivalent for "amok"
Urban Dictionary for "amok"
- A culture particular syndrome from Malay…