- Of or resembling an amoeba, especially in changeability of type and way of locomotion.
- Alternative spelling of ameboid.
- like an amoeba (especially in having a variable irregular shape)
- Single‐celled system that moves or nourishes in the shape of temporary forecasts, called pseudopods. These are typically taxonomically categorized in a sub‐phylum called Sarcodina.
- Definition for "amoeboid"
- Of or resembling an amoeba, especially in changeability…
- View More
- Sentence for "amoeboid"
- Same Context for "amoeboid"