- Impregnation with ammonia or an ammonium compound.
- creation of ammonia or ammonium substances when you look at the decomposition of organic matter, particularly through the action of bacteria.
- The formation of ammonia or its substances from nitrogenous substances, specifically as a consequence of microbial decomposition.
- The treatment or impregnation of one thing with ammonia.
- The act of impregnating with ammonia, for fertilization, or perhaps the state of being so impregnated.
- impregnation with ammonia or a compound of ammonia
Sentence for "ammonification"
- Denitrification and ammonification at low soil…
Hypernym for "ammonification"