- To treat or match ammonia.
- A compound which contains ammonia.
- Any chemical containing ammonia bound as a ligand
- Ammonia along with a metallic oxid.
- A trade-name regarding natural nitrogenous product that might be used as a source of ammonia, particularly in fertilizers, as dried out blood, fish-scrap, etc.
- treat with ammonia; reveal to ammonia.
- treat with ammonia
- Definition for "ammoniate"
- Sentence for "ammoniate"
- The company manufacture fertilizers of every…
- View More
- Verb Forms for "ammoniate"
- Hypernym for "ammoniate"