- Law To punish by an excellent imposed arbitrarily during the discretion of the judge.
- To penalize by imposing an arbitrary penalty.
- To punish by a pecuniary punishment, the actual quantity of that will be perhaps not fixed by law, but left to your discretion associated with the judge.
- To punish, generally speaking; to mulct.
- To impose an excellent concerning; to fine.
- To discipline; to make an exaction.
- punish with an arbitrary punishment
- punish by a superb imposed arbitrarily because of the discretion associated with the court
- To discipline by an arbitrary or discretionary fine: as, the judge amerced the defendant when you look at the amount of $100.
- To discipline by inflicting a penalty of any sort, since by depriving of some correct or privilege, or entailing some reduction upon.
- Definition for "amerce"
- Law To punish by an excellent imposed arbitrarily…
- View More
- Sentence for "amerce"
- Synonym for "amerce"
- Verb Forms for "amerce"
- Hypernym for "amerce"
- Form for "amerce"