- Resembling or composed of a catkin.
- Bearing catkins.
- Bearing, resembling, or composed of an ament or aments.
- Resembling, or comprising, an ament or aments.
- Bearing aments; having blossoms organized in aments.
- (of flowers) bearing or characterized by aments or catkins
- In botany: comprising or resembling an ament: because, an amentaceous inflorescence. Bearing aments: because, amentaceous plants.
Sentence for "amentaceous"
- (_Humulus Lupulus_) not infrequently manifest this…
Equivalent for "amentaceous"