- a completely independent ruler or chieftan (especially in Africa or Arabia). Identical to emir.
- One of the Mohammedan nobility of Afghanistan and Scinde.
- A prince, lord, or nobleman; a chief, governor, or one having command; specifically, the title of the dominant ruler of Afghanistan.
- an independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia)
- Definition for "ameer"
- Sentence for "ameer"
- Plaintiffs also say that Hakim appointed…
- View More
- Hyponym for "ameer"
- Hypernym for "ameer"
- Equivalent for "ameer"
- Urban Dictionary for "ameer"