- alternate spelling of amoeba.
- naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion. Just like amoeba.
- [capitalized] A genus of microscopic rhizopodous Protozoa, of which A. diffluens, typical in every fresh-water ponds and ditches, is the type.
- An animal regarding the genus Amœba.
- Any single cell or corpuscle of just one of greater creatures; a cell considered to be itself an animal, and a person associated with the morphological class of growth of an amœboid organism.
- nude freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion
Definition for "ameba"
Sentence for "ameba"
Variant for "ameba"