- Of or with respect to an ambulacrum
- Of or with respect to ambulacra; avenuelike.
- with respect to the ambulacra of radial echinoderms
- alternate type of ambulacrum.
- Same as ambulacral ossicle or plate.
- Of or with respect to an ambulacrum, or even the ambulacra, of an echinoderm.
- Situated quietly which holds the ambulacra; hence, in Stelleroidea and Crinoidea, dental.
Sentence for "ambulacral"
- In technical language, the surface from…
Synonym for "ambulacral"
Cross Reference for "ambulacral"