- Chiefly British A pantry.
- a distinct segment nearby the altar of a church for keeping sacred vessels and vestments.
- A storehouse. (Especially a distinct segment or recess in a wall used for storage.)
- In churches, a type of cabinet, niche, cupboard, or locker for utensils, vestments, etc.
- A store closet, as a pantry, cupboard, etc.
- somewhere for maintaining things; a storehouse, storeroom, cabinet, kitchen, cupboard, hit, safe, locker, upper body. Especially
- a spot for maintaining victuals; a pantry, cupboard, or meat-safe.
- Hir. Wont any fool just take me for a wise man today, witnessing me draw-out associated with pit of my treasury this small god along with his stomach full of silver?
- In ancient churches, a distinct segment or recess, fitted with a door, in wall nearby the altar, when the sacred utensils had been deposited.
- a location for maintaining publications; a library.
- just like almonry.
Sentence for "ambry"
Synonym for "ambry"
Same Context for "ambry"