- A white or greenish mineral, (Li,Na)Al(PO4)(F,OH), that's an important way to obtain lithium.
- A mineral, a mixed fluoride and aluminophosphate of salt and lithium that is a significant ore of lithium.
- A mineral, typically massive, seldom in triclinic crystals.
- a white or grey mineral comprising lithium aluminum phosphate; a source of lithium
- Definition for "amblygonite"
- A white or greenish mineral, (Li,Na)Al(PO4)(F,OH), that's an…
- View More
- Sentence for "amblygonite"
- Hypernym for "amblygonite"