- Having a sexual orientation to individuals of either sex; bisexual.
- Suited to either intercourse; unisex: "The patterns are also readily available for men because [the fashion designer] thinks in ambisexual fashion” ( Ladies Wear Day-to-day).
- Bisexual: drawn to individuals of either sex.
- Unisex: complement people of either intercourse.
- Of uncertain intimate orientation.
- An ambisexual person or thing.
- An ambisexual person.
Sentence for "ambisexual"
Synonym for "ambisexual"
Cross Reference for "ambisexual"
Form for "ambisexual"