- Total lack of vision, particularly when occurring without pathological changes to the attention.
- any style of loss of sight which accompanied to no obvious change to the eye; the result of disease associated with optic neurological
- A loss or decay of sight, from reduced energy inside optic neurological, without any perceptible outside change in a person's eye; -- labeled as also gutta serena, the “drop serene” of Milton.
- A partial or total losing picture separate of any discoverable lesion in eye itself: previously and still sometimes known as gutta, serena; by Milton “a fall serene,” P. L., iii. 25.
- limited or complete lack of sight without pathology of attention; caused by illness of optic neurological or retina or brain
- Definition for "amaurosis"
- Total lack of vision, particularly when occurring without…
- View More
- Sentence for "amaurosis"
- Hypernym for "amaurosis"
- Cross Reference for "amaurosis"
- Etymologically Related for "amaurosis"
- Same Context for "amaurosis"
- Variant for "amaurosis"