- Amateur values and practices generally.
- The opinion or conviction that sports ought not to be played for money.
- The practice, routine, or work of an amateur.
- The practice of any art, occupation, online game, etc., as a pastime or an accomplishment, and never as a profession; the quality of becoming an amateur.
- the conviction that individuals should participate in recreations as a spare time activity (for the fun of it) in the place of for the money
Sentence for "amateurism"
- LONG: We're hearing the term amateurism,…
Phrases for "amateurism"
Hypernym for "amateurism"
Same Context for "amateurism"