- a kind of bad cherry having pale red fruit and colorless or nearly colorless juice.
- some of a number of varieties of cultivated bad cherry woods regarding the types Prunus cerasus bearing good fresh fruit with colorless liquid, e.g. Prunus cerasus caproniana.
- a pale red bad cherry with colorless or almost colorless liquid.
- some of a number of cultivated sour cherry woods bearing pale-red fresh fruit with colorless liquid
- pale red sour cherry with colorless or nearly colorless juice
Sentence for "amarelle"
- Strain into a large highball glass…
Hypernym for "amarelle"