- To combine into a unified or integrated entire; unite. See Synonyms at mix.
- to combine or alloy (a metal) with mercury.
- To compound or combine, as quicksilver, with another metal; to unite, combine, or alloy with mercury.
- to combine, so as to make a uniform compound; to unite or combine
- In order to become combined; unite.
- To unite or blend with another material.
- To unite in an amalgam; to mix with another material, as quicksilver.
- To coalesce, as a consequence of development; to combine into a uniform whole; to blend.
- To merge, to combine, to blend, to become listed on.
- to produce an alloy of a metal and mercury.
- To combine (free teams) by distinguishing particular isomorphic subgroups.
- to bring or combine collectively or with another thing
- coalesced; united; combined
- Coalesced; united; combined.
- joined together into a complete
- To mix or alloy (a metal) with quicksilver. See amalgamation.
- overall, to combine in order to make a compound; blend; unite; combine.
- to make an amalgam; combination with another steel, as quicksilver.
- To combine, unite, or coalesce, generally speaking: as, two body organs or parts amalgamate as the result of development.
- United or amalgamated.
- Definition for "amalgamate"
- To combine into a unified or integrated entire;…
- View More
- Sentence for "amalgamate"
- When the word "amalgamate" escaped his…
- View More
- Synonym for "amalgamate"
- Verb Forms for "amalgamate"
- Cross Reference for "amalgamate"
- Equivalent for "amalgamate"
- Etymologically Related for "amalgamate"
- Form for "amalgamate"
- Same Context for "amalgamate"
- Urban Dictionary for "amalgamate"