- An inflammation of the alveoli when you look at the lungs.
- An inflammation of a dental alveolus (tooth plug).
- infection when you look at the plug of a tooth; often occurs after a tooth is extracted and a blood clot fails to develop
- irritation of the alveoli into the lung area caused by inhaling dust; with duplicated exposure the disorder can become chronic
- An inflammation associated with the alveoli within the lung area.
- An inflammation of a dental alveolus (enamel socket).
- swelling in the socket of a tooth; often takes place after a tooth is removed and a blood clot doesn't develop
- swelling for the alveoli inside lung area due to inhaling dirt; with duplicated visibility the situation could become chronic
Sentence for "alveolitis"
- The primary types of respiratory toxicity…
Hypernym for "alveolitis"
Urban Dictionary for "alveolitis"