- a pear-shaped cooking pot with an opening at each and every end, formerly utilized for sublimation.
- One of the pear-shaped containers available at both stops, so created on be fitted collectively, the neck of just one in to the base of another in succession; -- utilized in the process of sublimation.
- In chem., a name directed at certainly one of a number of pearshaped eyeglasses or earthen containers, found in sublimation, resembling notably the old alembic, and open at both finishes in order to be fitted collectively in a set.
- In Our Contemporary World it's been used virtually solely towards the thin earthen condensers utilized in the number of mercury in the reduction-works at Almadén, Spain.
- a pear-shaped cooking pot with an opening at each and every end, previously used for sublimation.
- one of many pear-shaped pots open at both finishes, therefore created regarding be fitted together, the throat of 1 to the bottom of some other in succession; -- used in the process of sublimation.
- In chem., a name given to one of many pearshaped glasses or earthen containers, found in sublimation, resembling somewhat the ancient alembic, and open at both stops in order to be fitted together in a series.
- In modern times it has been applied almost exclusively to the thin earthen condensers used in the collection of mercury at the reduction-works at Almadén, Spain.
Definition for "aludel"
- a pear-shaped cooking pot with an opening at…
- View More
Sentence for "aludel"
- Here and there pieces of their…
- View More