- A form of sculpture for which created numbers or any other things which protrude from history.
- An Anglicized form of alto-rilievo.
- a sculptural relief for which forms extend out from the back ground to at the least half their depth
- See large relief.
- a kind of sculpture where created numbers or other objects which protrude through the back ground.
- An Anglicized as a type of alto-rilievo.
- a sculptural relief by which types increase right out of the background to at least half their particular level
- Definition for "alto-relievo"
- Sentence for "alto-relievo"
- Baronet, kneeling in a square beard…
- View More
- Synonym for "alto-relievo"
- Hypernym for "alto-relievo"
- Cross Reference for "alto-relievo"