- A characteristic of one thing having option connotations, similar to the representation of choice between two or more options.
- A term of magma regularly explain identifiable properties in an algebraic construction.
- the effectiveness of picking between two choices, as between two courses of action; decision of character. By some authors confused with the effectiveness of honest self-control or ethical inhibition.
- Definition for "alternativity"
- A characteristic of one thing having option connotations,…
- View More
- Sentence for "alternativity"
- Etymologically Related for "alternativity"