Definition for "also"
Sentence for "also"
Quotes for "also"
- "I think that my vampires in…"
Synonym for "also"
Phrases for "also"
Same Context for "also"
Urban Dictionary for "also"
- Likewise; also: If you will remain, i am going to additionally.
- In like fashion; likewise.
- furthermore; besides; also; more; too.
- Even as; as; so.
- In addition; besides.
- Likewise; also: If you will always be, i shall additionally.
- In like way; also.
- additionally; besides; and; further; also.
- even while; since; therefore.
- And in addition: It really is a pretty pet, in addition friendly.
- as well as: It's a pretty pet, also friendly.
- Wholly therefore; very therefore; so.
- In love fashion; also.
- additionally; too; more.
- As; therefore. See since.
- Wholly so; quite so; so.
- In want manner; similarly.
- In addition; also; further.
- As; therefore. See as.