- An isomeric kind of naphthol, C10H7OH, occurring as colorless or yellowish prisms or dust, found in making dyes and perfumes as well as in organic synthesis.
- A naphthol getting the hydroxyl-group when you look at the alpha position.
- an isomer of naphthol utilized in dyes
- An isomeric type of naphthol, C10H7OH, happening as colorless or yellow prisms or powder, found in making dyes and perfumes and in organic synthesis.
- A naphthol having the hydroxyl-group in the alpha place.
- an isomer of naphthol used in dyes
Sentence for "alpha-naphthol"
- They are also called naphthol colours…