- The univalent, unsaturated natural radical C3H5.
- a natural radical, CH2=CH-CH2-, current particularly in natural oils of garlic and mustard.
- a natural radical, C3H5, current particularly in essential oils of garlic and mustard.
- a natural radical, C3H5, which doesn't exist into the free state.
- the univalent unsaturated natural radical C3H5; produced by propylene
Sentence for "allyl"
- Some scientists believe the components in…
Hypernym for "allyl"
Cross Reference for "allyl"
Same Context for "allyl"