- attractiveness, allure or charisma
- an enticement, inducement or bait
- The work alluring; temptation; enticement.
- whatever allures; any genuine or apparent good held forth, or operating, as a motive to activity.
- The work of alluring or attracting.
- whatever allures; any genuine or evident great held forth or running as a motive to activity; a temptation; an enticement: as, the allurements of pleasure or of honor.
- Attractiveness; fascination; charm.
- the energy to entice or entice through individual allure
- the work of tempting a person to do something wrong (as an offer of sex in return for money)
Sentence for "allurement"
Synonym for "allurement"
Hypernym for "allurement"
Same Context for "allurement"