- The existence, particularly in the solid state, of a couple of crystalline or molecular architectural kinds of a feature.
- a house, displayed by some aspects of present in several forms with various atomic frameworks.
- the house which certain chemical elements have of current in two or maybe more distinct kinds, each having certain characteristics strange to it self.
- the event of an element present in two or even more physical forms
Sentence for "allotropy"
- The phenomenon of allotropy is exhibited…
Hypernym for "allotropy"
Etymologically Related for "allotropy"