- The name of a person, usually a historical person, assumed by a writer.
- the name of some other individual taken by an author as a pen name. Compare pseudonym.
- a-work published under a name which is not that of mcdougal.
- title of some other individual assumed by the composer of a work.
- A work published under the title of somebody besides the author.
- A name apart from the actual one; an alias; a pseudonym.
Definition for "allonym"
- The name of a person, usually a historical…
Sentence for "allonym"
- French anonymous pure mathematians, who wrote…