- Consistency in crystalline kind with difference in chemical structure.
- Variability in chemical composition without variation in crystalline form.
- Variability in substance constitution without variation in crystalline kind.
- In chem., the house of keeping a consistent crystalline kind whilst chemical constituents present or their proportions vary.
- (biochemistry) variability in substance composition without variation in crystalline kind
Definition for "allomerism"
- Consistency in crystalline kind with difference in chemical…
Hypernym for "allomerism"