- A variant shape of a letter.
- A letter or mix of letters that may express one phoneme, as f and gh can represent the phoneme /f/.
- Writing, especially a signature, created by anyone for the next.
- A variant form of a letter (or other grapheme)
- A signature created by one person for the next (compare autograph)
- A writing or trademark created by some individual apart from the functions thereto; -- against autograph.
- In law, a deed maybe not published by any of the parties to its execution: opposed to autograph.
- a signature authored by one individual for another
- a variant form of a grapheme, as `m' or `M' or a handwritten type of that grapheme
- Definition for "allograph"
- Sentence for "allograph"
- Our Dental business again outperformed the…
- View More
- Antonym for "allograph"
- Hypernym for "allograph"