- inalienable; had easily and clear of any encumbrances such as for example liens or mortgages.
- Pertaining to allodium; freehold; without rent or solution; held independent of a lord paramount; -- opposed to feudal
- any such thing held allodially.
- something held allodially.
- Property presented allodially.
- An allodialist.
- related to allodium or freehold; free from lease or service; held on their own of a lord paramount: against feudal.
Sentence for "allodial"
- Thomas Jefferson favored eliminating all remnants…
Synonym for "allodial"
Cross Reference for "allodial"
Same Context for "allodial"