- to utilize alliteration in speech or writing.
- having or consist of alliteration.
- To compose alliteratively; also, to constitute alliteration.
- To form or organize with alliteration.
- to use or spot to be able to make alliteration.
- to make use of alliteration
- use alliteration as a kind of poetry
- in the first place exactly the same letter or sound, as several words in instant or near succession; consent in preliminary page or noise; make an alliteration.
- to make use of alliteration.
- created by or showing alliteration: as, alliterate terms.
- One fond of the application of alliteration.
Sentence for "alliterate"
Verb Forms for "alliterate"
Hypernym for "alliterate"