- Of or resembling onion, garlic, or comparable flowers of genus Allium, especially in flavor and smell.
- Smelling or tasting of garlic or onion.
- Of or regarding the genus Allium, or garlic, onions, leeks, etc.; obtaining the odor or flavor of garlic or onions.
- smelling of onions or garlic
- of or with respect to the botanical genus Allium
- with respect to or getting the properties for the genus Allium, which includes the onion and garlic.
- obtaining the strange scent or flavor of the onion: applied particularly to nutrients that have arsenic and give off a garlic-like odor when heated on charcoal prior to the blowpipe.
Sentence for "alliaceous"
Equivalent for "alliaceous"
Same Context for "alliaceous"