- Of or pertaining to the Allegheny Mountains, or the area in which they truly are situated. Additionally Al"le*gha`ny.
- related to or designating a subdivision associated with Pennsylvanian coal-measure.
- a river that rises in Pennsylvania and moves north into ny then right back south through Pennsylvania again to participate the Monongahela River at Pittsburgh the start of Ohio River
- Definition for "allegheny"
- Of or pertaining to the Allegheny Mountains, or…
- View More
- Sentence for "allegheny"
- Rhyme for "allegheny"
- Hypernym for "allegheny"
- Same Context for "allegheny"