- A white, crystalline oxidation item, C4H6N4O3, of uric-acid this is the metabolic end item of vertebrate purine oxidation and it is utilized medicinally to market muscle growth.
- A diureide of glyoxylic acid, found in various pharmaceutical and aesthetic items; or a derivative for this ingredient
- A crystalline, transparent, colorless material found in the allantoic liquid regarding the fetal calf; -- previously labeled as allantoic acid and amniotic acid.
- A crystalline compound (C4H6N4O3) found in the allantoic fluid associated with the cow; the nitrogenous constituent of allantoic fluid. It's also gotten from other resources.
Sentence for "allantoin"
- Look for mascaras with hard-working ingredients…