Definition for "all-over"
- addressing an entire area: wallpaper with an all-over…
Sentence for "all-over"
Equivalent for "all-over"
Same Context for "all-over"
- addressing an entire area: wallpaper with an all-over structure; an allover tan.
- within the whole area or level
- every where
- in all aspects; utterly
- since the entire area.
- having come or been delivered to a conclusion
- within the whole area
- throughout the entire extent; carefully; wholly.
- completely over; at a conclusion.
- over the whole location
- to or perhaps in any or all locations
- The trade-name of a gilt switch cleaned or plated on both the top and under sides, as distinguished from a premier, that is plated or washed regarding top part just.