Definition for "all right"
- In appropriate or satisfactory working or doing work…
Quotes for "all right"
- "Later in my life, I'm going…"
Synonym for "all right"
Cross Reference for "all right"
Equivalent for "all right"
Form for "all right"
- In appropriate or satisfactory working or doing work purchase: checked to see if the tires had been all right.
- appropriate; acceptable: Delaying the restoration is all correct by myself.
- Informal Satisfactory; great: an all-right other; an all-right movie.
- Correct: Your email address details are fine.
- Average; mediocre: The performance had been just all right, maybe not remarkable.
- Uninjured; safe: The passengers were shaken up but they are okay.
- Fairly healthier; really: Im feeling fine once again.
- great; in acceptable, if not excellent problem
- In health, unharmed.
- satisfactory; a lot better than average.
- being satisfactory or in satisfactory problem
- In a satisfactory method; properly: I held up okay under some pressure.
- Very well; yes. Used as a reply to a concern or even to introduce a declaration: fine, we'll go.
- undeniably: It is cold, fine.
- relatively well
- most definitely; for certain.
- in a reasonable or adequate way
- undoubtedly (used to strengthen an assertion)
- an expression of contract generally happening at the start of a sentence
- always affirm, show arrangement, or consent.
- familiar with suggest help, benefit or reassurance.
- familiar with fill-space or pauses.
- Used as a general lead-in or start.
- accustomed show exasperation or disappointment, frequently with currently.
- applied as a greeting, about comparable to just how have you been