- a team of concentrated open-chain hydrocarbons obtaining the basic formula CnH2n+2, the most plentiful which is methane. Also known as methane show, paraffin series.
- a few acyclic non-aromatic saturated hydrocarbons because of the basic formula CnH(2n+2). They include methane, ethane, propane, butane, together with paraffins.
- a few non-aromatic concentrated hydrocarbons using general formula CnH(2n+2)
- Definition for "alkane series"
- a team of concentrated open-chain hydrocarbons obtaining the…
- View More
- Synonym for "alkane series"
- Hyponym for "alkane series"
- Hypernym for "alkane series"