- Able to read although not enthusiastic about reading. See Usage Note at literate.
- Disinclined to read though perhaps not illiterate, capable read but unwilling or unlikely to learn.
- somebody who has the capacity to review but disinclined to take action.
- somebody who can review but is disinclined to derive information from literary resources
- Definition for "aliterate"
- Able to read although not enthusiastic about reading.…
- View More
- Sentence for "aliterate"
- Hypernym for "aliterate"