- the higher wing of sphenoid bone
- The alisphenoid bone tissue.
- One of the bones for the skull, forming by fusion along with other cranial bones, in adult life, outstanding an element of the chemical sphenoid bone tissue.
- In ichthyology, a small lateral bone for the cranium.
- associated with or forming the wing associated with the sphenoid bone.
- concerning a bone when you look at the base of the skull, which in the adult is oftentimes consolidated using the sphenoid.
- related to or developing the wing of sphenoid; concerning a bone when you look at the root of the skull, that the adult is actually consolidated using the sphenoid
- Of or with respect to the higher wing regarding the sphenoid bone.
Sentence for "alisphenoid"
Cross Reference for "alisphenoid"
Equivalent for "alisphenoid"