- Of, concerning, or denoting an exact divisor or factor of a quantity, specially of an integer.
- within the entire an important wide range of times;
- An aliquot element of several or quantity is the one that'll divide it without a remainder. Opposed to aliquant.
- signifying a precise divisor or element of a quantity
- a percentage of a total level of a solution or suspension system.
- That which forms a defined measure; an aliquot component: as, 4 is an aliquot of 12.
- an integer that is a precise divisor of some quantity
- to split up a volume of option or suspension into aliquots.
- creating a precise measure of anything: applied to a part of lots or volume that will determine it without a remainder: thus, 5 is an aliquot element of 15.
- To divide into equal components that are a multiple or a submultiple of another quantity.
- Definition for "aliquot"
- Of, concerning, or denoting an exact divisor or…
- View More
- Sentence for "aliquot"
- The Blood Bank supports over 20,000…
- View More
- Antonym for "aliquot"
- Hypernym for "aliquot"
- Cross Reference for "aliquot"
- Equivalent for "aliquot"
- Same Context for "aliquot"
- Urban Dictionary for "aliquot"