- a doctor that has been accepted by a court of law as a specialist on the psychological competence of principals or witnesses appearing before it.
- An expert in mental disease, especially with regards to appropriate ramifications.
- A psychiatrist or psychologist.
- a person who treats diseases of this mind.
- One involved with the scientific study or treatment of emotional conditions.
- a psychiatrist and specialist into the legal components of psychological infection
Sentence for "alienist"
- Bucke (1837-1902), an interesting character, rugged…
Hypernym for "alienist"
Etymologically Related for "alienist"
Same Context for "alienist"