- See alienage.
- the simple fact or position of being an alien; alienage.
- The study or remedy for psychological problems; psychiatry.
- The condition or legal condition of an alien; alienage.
- the research or treatment of conditions associated with head.
- their state to be an alien.
- the analysis and remedy for psychological diseases.
- an obsolete term for the study and treatment of mental disease
- the caliber of being alien
Sentence for "alienism"
- In 1890 Wisconsin Governor William D.…
Synonym for "alienism"
Hypernym for "alienism"
Etymologically Related for "alienism"